Microsoft Word Training Courses
Learn to produce and share professional documents with the Microsoft Word application. Professionally lay out publications, columns, tables, pictures and other graphics, or create indexes, tables of contents and mail merges. Take advantage of advanced features like forms and fields, track changes, protect documents and write macros to automate your documents.
Learn Microsoft Word 2016, Word 2013 or Word 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our MS Word experts.
Why use the latest versions of Word?
Microsoft Word is an essential tool for any individual in today’s digital age. Whether you are a working professional, a diligent student or a member of a public agency, proficiency in Microsoft Word is a vital skill that is useful for both complex business requirements as well as basic day-to-day purposes such as letter writing, document creation or initiating forms. Not only is Microsoft Word a flexible tool that allows you to achieve many of your digital document needs, it is also one of the most user- friendly applications from the Microsoft Office suite.
- Modify one, update all using style sheets
- Build a Table of Contents easily with one click
- Navigate through long documents using the Navigation pane
- Drag-and-drop blocks of text within your document
- Make numbered headings both painless and self-updating
- Easily translate a document from one language to another