Microsoft Visio Training Courses
Learn to use Visio’s powerful visualisation tools for creating flowcharts and diagrams. Dramatically increase productivity by creating diagrams that help you understand, act on and share information. Built-in shapes, templates and connectors make it easy, and Visio flowcharts can be connected directly to data, so are easy to refresh and always up to date as well as outsource to MS Excel.
Learn Microsoft Visio 2016, Visio 2013 or Visio 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our MS Visio experts.
Why use the latest versions of Visio?
Simplify and communicate complex information with data-linked diagrams that you can create in just a few clicks. Visio makes diagramming simple. Whether you want to quickly capture a flowchart that you brainstormed on a whiteboard, map an IT network, build an organisational chart, document a business process, or draw a floor plan, Visio helps you work visually. Use smart shapes to boost productivity, and leverage new themes and effects to customise and complete professional-looking diagrams faster.
- Use pre-crafted starter diagrams and templates, plus thousands of shapes that meet a wide range of industry standards, including Unified Modeling Language (UML) 2.4 and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) compliance.
- Document a flowchart that your team developed in a meeting, create an organisational chart for your department, division, or entire company, map out your IT network, visualize your business process(es), create a floor plan that can help your team or your clients understand the flow of a room or an entire building.
- Share historical and real-time data with individuals, or teams, quickly, and collaborate on the same diagram at the same time, from almost anywhere, using virtually any device.
- Link shapes to multiple data sources, like Excel, Excel Services, Active Directory, SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SharePoint Lists and more – making it easy to pull in up-to-the-minute data that you can review at a glance.
- Visio Standard and Visio Professional are sleek and streamlined – delivering an Office-like look and feel that you'll immediately recognise and feel. This way, you can easily get started, get comfortable, and be productive.