Microsoft SharePoint Training Courses
Learn to use Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool developed by Microsoft. It is an intranet and content management system that is used for internal purposes to assist with bringing an organisation together in terms of documentation and communication. There are six primary areas of content involved in MS SharePoint design and implementation.
Learn SharePoint 2016, SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway and Cork from our expert SharePoint Trainers.
Why use the latest versions of SharePoint?
- “Following” shows you updates related to things you’re currently following: people, documents, sites, and tags.
- “Everyone” shows conversations started by people in your organisation, and may include posts created by people you’re currently following.
- “Mentions” shows posts in which you are mentioned.
- “Activities” shows a feed of your current activities, just as it appears on your “About me” page.
- “Likes” shows all items you have “liked.”