Microsoft Publisher Training Courses
Learn how to create your own publications with the professionally designed Publisher templates and customize the templates to meet your needs. Do you need to create several publications for the same business? You can create different publication types that use the same options and information — such as the same color scheme and business information set. One strength of Publisher is the ability to produce high-quality print publications. These may be printed on a desktop printer or sent out to a copy shop or commercial print shop.
Learn Microsoft Publisher 2016, Publisher 2013 or Publisher 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our MS Publisher experts.
Why Use the Latest Versions of MS Publisher?
The biggest Publisher addition is the adoption of the Ribbon and Backstage view user interfaces. Other changes include an improved print experience to help with more efficient printing, new object alignment technology, new photo placement and manipulation tools, building blocks of content, and fine typography options such as true small caps, ligatures, and stylistic alternates. After you create your publication in the newer version, you may want to mail it or send it as an e-mail message to your customers. You can also personalise it to include each recipient's name and address and a personalised greeting.
- Publisher helps you to create and share a wide range of professional-quality publications
- Publisher helps you to personalise marketing material
- In this you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types
- It save your time and money on outsourced printing
- In the newer versions you can create brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters
- With the help of publisher, you can deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience