Led Learning - 1
At Course Completion:
Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
· Use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
· Create and edit vector paths.
· Work with shape layers and masks.
· Automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
· Use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
· Work with other Adobe applications.
Adobe Photoshop Intermediate Level Outline:
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Paths
Create Vector Paths
Lesson 3: Working with Shape Layers and Masks
Work with Shape Layers
Work with Masks
Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Lesson 4: Automating Tasks
Work with Actions
Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
Lesson 5: Working with Video Files
Edit Video Files
Export Video Files
Lesson 6: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
Integrate with Adobe® Illustrator®
Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe® Acrobat®
Adobe Photoshop CS5 Level 2 Outline.pdf
Size : 188.671 Kb
Type : pdf