Microsoft Outlook Training Courses
Learn to increase your day-to-day productivity with Microsoft Outlook. Send, receive and file email, keep track of contacts, make appointments, invite people to meetings and create to-do lists. Improve collaboration by assigning and accepting tasks, and sharing mailboxes, calendars, contacts and notes with other users in your organisation.
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our MS Outlook experts.
Why use the latest versions of Access?
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes shared calendars, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
- Spare yourself repeated typing with Quick Parts
- Write a message to be Delivered in Future Time
- Create a Folder for Common Searches
- Instantly Create New Emails and Appointments
- Sort your Emails with Rules and Conditional Formatting
- Sync Google Calendar with MS Outlook