Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Learn how to analyse and present your data world’s number one spreadsheets application. With Aonghus IT Services Excel training courses, gain confidence in building and formatting spreadsheets and charts, using sorting and filtering features, creating advanced excel formulas and functions, or take your Excel skills to the next level with Macros, PowerPivot or Visual Basic programming techniques.
Learn Microsoft Excel 2016, Excel 2013 or Excel 2010 applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our MS Excel experts.
Why use the latest versions of Excel?
Microsoft Excel is important because it is the basic spreadsheet programme used in Windows, which means a large number of computers in the world use it. This also means that a lot of businesses use it for payroll or finance.
- Preview trends with recommended charts and one-click forecasting
- Link tables and run complex calculations quickly with Power Pivot
- Query, shape and merge data from corporate and cloud data sources
- Visualise data with new chart types like Treemap and Waterfall
- Use the Tell Me search bar for instant help with Excel