Microsoft Crystal Reports Training Courses
Crystal Reports is a business intelligence application, currently marketed to small businesses by SAP SE. It is used to design and generate reports from a wide range of data sources. SAP Crystal Reports, is a total reporting solution that enables organisations to deliver insightful information to their users and help them make better decisions. With an easy-to-use, intuitive interface, report authors can access data spread across disparate systems, and design pixel-perfect reports with guided interactivity.
Learn SAP Crystal Reports 2016, SAP Crystal Reports 2013 or SAP Crystal Reports XI applications in Belfast, Dublin, Galway, Cork from our SAP Crystal Reports experts.
Why use the latest versions of SAP Crystal Reports?
End-users have the option to publish personalised reports to recipients securely inside and outside the organisation or embed reports in business applications. Reports can be presented with stunning visualisations to empower decision-making instantly and transform the way businesses are run.
- Crystal Reports Leverages professional reporting
- Empowers end-users to explore reports with on-report sorting and parameters
- Minimises IT and developer effort with interactive reports
- Crystal Reports develops powerful data mashups
- Crystal Reports saves valuable report design time with built in templates
- Embeds professional-looking reports in Java and .NET applications
- Crystal Reports tailors your solution by adding report management and viewing tools